Sunday, April 21, 2013

HAUL : local brands mini haul



Hi! It's my very first makeup haul and I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to cosmetics. I would really appreciate if you guys will comment down and suggest anything!
so... for my first haul I went to HBC and SM North Edsa department store (the makeup and perfumes section) and bought these affordable local brands.
The HBC store has these makeup label called San San and they were on SALE when I went there.
I bought these stuffs.....on sale!



1. San San waterproof mascara in black -php68.00
(original price php99.00)



                                                                      2. San San liquid foundation #01 -php180.00 
(not on sale)

I used them twice and I got pretty much disappointed with the foundation,I swatched it on the back of my hand and it was alright then,but when I put it on my face, my face felt so oily and greasy after 2-3hrs. Not a good effect because it caused my face to break out.
With the mascara, I was satisfied with the application though it dried up too fast and got sticky so the mascara only lasted for less than two weeks. Not a good find I'd say.


3. San San liquid eyeliner in black -php70.00
(original price php99.00)


And lastly, the liquid eyeliner. I bought two -the brown and the black. The brown one was a total waste of money. Crappy and a total ridicule. And it sticked in my lashes like glue! The black eyeliner was a bit better,but when it dries it cracks and falls off. I don't recommend these eyeliners at all!


THEN I went to SM and purchased this Ever Bilena matte lipstick in LOVE THAT RED. I love that this particular deep red lipstick has a blue undertone, because it gives emphasis to our teeth, making them look whiter. Check other products of Ever Bilena on Facebook and other local 7 Eleven ,Mercury Drug, and Watsons.

6. Ever Bilena Matte lipstick in Love That Red Php155.00



This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)