Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HAUL: Suesh

Whew what a blistering day! Too hot I can't go out,I might have heatstroke again! whew!! Nothing to do, so let's blog! lol
Here's what I got from Suesh at Trinoma a few weeks ago.


1. 10-pan empty palette with free magnetic stickers (php550)

2. 5 eyeshadow refill - pc04, e051, e222, e098, e006, 
3. 2 concealer- c212, and a light beige that I forgot the serial. Oops!



Each eyeshadow refill pan costs php90.00 and the concealer php100.00. A great price for something so pigmented! These eyeshadows are quite creamy,I didn't experience powder falling off my face while applying them.
I still need 3 more refills,and I'm still waiting for them to restock their matte black and pearl/shimmer black. :)

This entry was posted in

1 comment:

  1. Money is a one big factor for this kinds of make up. Can you give us some tips on how we can earn some. Specially for stay at home mom's like me?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)