Thursday, April 18, 2013

HAUL: Cosmetologie 2013

Hey there!!! Another haul blog for today. I went to the Cosmetologie event last April 9 at the World Trade Center around 4pm. I noticed there were few booths and a lot of people were loitering around. The first booth I went to is the Suesh booth,although I ended up buying nothing... I thought they have their refill eyeshadows and palettes there, and the pink brush set (php2,300) is sold out already. boo hoo! :(


Second booth I checked was the Pretty Goddess booth. They sell nyx goodies and several brush sets. I was really saving up for the nyx nude on nude palette but it was already sold out (too bad!). So I was tempted to buy the nude tude one, and argued with myself if I should buy that or the nyx wicked dreams. Guess who won? NYX! I hate the nude tude packaging with the ladies posing and all. haha!
I also got the NYX HD primer (php650), NYX concealer in a jar in light (php300) , and the NYX Wicked Dreams (php850).
Strolled a bit more, looking for Miss Say of Saytiocoartillero,and other makeup bloggers but found none. boo hoo :'( Alas! I found myself at the BYS booth. Bought just one product, their Duo Blush coz I already have their foundation, plus they weren't on sale! -.-
After Cosmetologie I went to Mall of Asia and got myself the Maybelline Long lasting drama gel liner in black. I did a review of that! Pls check it out.
(oh! I didn't got to take pictures of the event... Bummer. )

This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment down! Have a wonderful day :)